Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lists

My first blog in a REALLY long time.
Back then, I tried to make up flowery, witty posts to make my readers think I was awesome. Don't get me wrong, I was awesome (and still am). But this time, it's different. This time I'm happily married to the most wonderfully challenging man I've ever met, have a full-time job (with aspirations to not have a full-time job), and love the Lord more than I ever have (because He is so good). And sometimes that's all that seems to sum up my life, which is not a bad thing by all means. However, I have L-O-T-S of thoughts. And because of all these thoughts, I like to make lists to put things into perspective. So to help me achieve my "to-dos", I'm lettin you guys (all 3 of you who will keep up with this blog regulary, "Hi Mom!") in to my little world. Not everything I write about will be from this list that I'm about to share, but I'll definitely let you know when I've checked something off. So here it is (and don't judge):

For the rest of 2012:

1. Create and maintain a blog (check!)
2. Work on my sister's "scrapbook"
3. Eat out less... WAY less

4. Prayer journal, write in it.
5. One year anniversary trip- Gatlinburg, TN
6. Go camping- preferably in North Carolina
7. Visit Huntsville
8. Juice
9. Learn something new about my husband
10. Finish wood pallet project
11. Make gifts instead of buying them
12. Stephanie & Andrew's wedding!! (August 5th)
13. Be entrusted with more (this means I need to be trusted with what I already have)
14. Exercise at least twice a week
15. Get better at putting up the laundry... and the dishes
16. Go yard-saleing
17. Slip-n-slide party
18. Get on my reading kick again (From Eternity to Here by Frank Viola is next)
19. Take more pictures
20. Rearrange living room furniture (exciting, eh?)
21. Emily & Hunter's wedding!! (September 8th)
22. Learn to be determined
23. Auburn football (war eagle.)
24. Get an iPhone
25. My husband's graduation and PAR-TAY! (December 10th)


So hopefully a more productive second half to the year! What's on your "list"?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I think I should adopt some things off your list... especially that putting away the laundry & dishes one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! You're one of the people who inspired me to get on! The laundry and dishes things is for Mitch. I think he's an "acts of service" love language guy. :)

      Delete