Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A Fall Day, #19


Sunday afternoon, I went on a search for some pinecones at Kiesel Park in Auburn.

If you're an Auburn resident, you know of this wonderful place. Here there are trails to walk/run, a huge dog pen to socialize your dogs, and a great venue to get married at (trust me, I've been to one there and it was beautiful!). And all this is only a 5 minute walk from my house. How lucky is that!

As I was walking back with my basketful of pricklies, I started noticing that autumn was busting at the seams. I rushed home to get my husband, our dog, and a camera (hence #19: take more pictures). Here is what we captured (our camera is not the best in the world, but I hope you can get a sense of how awesome our Sunday was):
























I absolutely LOVE fall in Auburn! It means football, boots & scarves, pumpkins, hay bales, and days like Sunday! Take time to enjoy it because it sure doesn't last long enough here!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post and all things fall! I was just noticing all of the deep reds shining through this morning on my way to school.
    I miss visiting Kiesel. Of course, I think it's beautiful! :)
    And you guys are super cute with hay bales.

    ReplyDelete